The Leader in Health Care Staffing In Hawaii
We employ healthcare personnel with a minimum of 1 or 2 years experience in their specialty. We offer our employees an attractive package of benefits. And, our personnel are bonded and covered for professional and general liability. We are responsible for payment of wages, taxes and federal and state withholdings.
Our clients call on us when they are short handed or are looking to hire their own healthcare staff. We can respond on very short notice or conduct custom recruitment for hard to find healthcare personnel for private patients, permanent or contract positions.
Our name reflects our philosophy and demonstrates our commitment to our profession.
KAHU: a professional attendant, a priest or a nurse
MALAMA: to care, to care for
We are Nurses Caring For Nurses!
We’ve been caring for Hawaii and serving the Hawaiian Islands for over 30 years!
- Coordinators are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Portal access for Clients and Registrants to place orders and view schedules
- Convenient electronic uploading of documents such as licenses and certifications
- Timely electronic notifications of schedules and changes
- On-line testing and skills reviews
- Orientation and training
- Employee background checks, drug testing and health screening provided in-office