Kahu Malama Nurses is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join the staff at our corporate office in the Ala Moana area of Honolulu. This is a full time, permanent position with a complete benefits package.
– Prefer experience and/or education in human resources
– Medical background/knowledge preferred
– Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to work with electronic documents
– Quick and efficient with acute attention to detail and accuracy
– Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize
– Great attitude and ability to provide strong support to the recruiting team
Candidates must have a strong work ethic, be reliable and have solid references. The schedule is Monday — Friday, 8 a.m. — 5 p.m.
– Processing and uploading documents for new employees (application, tax forms, I-9, background check release, etc)
– Scheduling interviews with applicants
– Performing reference checks
– Maintaining electronic employee records to keep credentials updated
– Compiling orientation packet materials
– Answering phones and greeting applicants at front desk
Kahu Malama Nurses offers a very competitive salary and provides corporate employees with an extensive benefits package which includes:
– Medical/Vision Coverage
– Life Insurance
– Paid holidays
– Personal sick leave
– Paid vacation
– Paid garage parking
– Weekly pay
If you are interested and meet the qualifications for the position, we want to hear from you as soon as possible! Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Local candidates only.