Kahu Malama Nurses is looking for a Nurse Aide to fill a 13 week travel assignment on the beautiful island of Molokai. Great hourly compensation plus hourly tax free per diem an housing is included for this contract! This contract is scheduled to start in November.
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in acute care
- Current CPR (American Heart Association)
- Current 2 Step TB clearance
- Immunization Records (MMR, Varicella, Hep B)
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s oldest staffing companies and is certified by the Joint Commission. 2017 is our 35th year of providing staffing services to hospitals, clinics and other facilities across the state. We are certified by the Joint Commission and have membership with the Healthcare Association of Hawaii and the American Staffing Association.
We offer our employees a generous benefits package including:
- Medical coverage with a choice of plans
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly pay
- Supplemental insurance available at group rates
If you are qualified and interested in taking one of these assignments, we want to hear from you ASAP! Send resume to email@example.com or call our Human Resources Department at 808-951-0111 extension 2.