Be a proud member of our team!
Kahu Malama Nurses has an opening for a full time Staffing Coordinator to work at our corporate office in the Ala Moana area of Honolulu.
• Strong customer service skills,
• Flexible availability to include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts
• Pleasant phone skills
• Computer skills
• Previous experience in an office setting, preferably in a staffing or medical with customer service environment
• Familiarity with job classifications of nursing and other healthcare professionals
Ideal candidates for this staffing coordinator position will have a positive attitude and be willing to exceed expectations our clients and field staff every day.
• Match employee qualifications and availability to the needs of our clients which include hospitals, long term care facilities and private duty patients
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with nursing staff and become familiar with their preferences, availability and areas of experience
• Quickly respond to any scheduling problems that arise during assigned shift
• Communicate pertinent information with other staffing coordinators regarding employees and clients
• Assist clients with any concerns that may arise with an employee
• Input new job orders from clients
• Follow up with an employee and client following the completion of first day on an assignment
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s oldest staffing companies and is certified by the Joint Commission for our high operating standards. We offer employee benefits including:
• Medical coverage
• Paid parking
• Direct deposit
• Weekly pay and advances
• Paid time off
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send us your cover letter and resume via email@example.com or call 808-951-0111 ext. 2.