Known as “the Garden Isle” of Hawaii… Kauai is a majestic island surrounded by untamed shorelines, green valleys, and cascading waterfalls. You will find enchanting places to visit. Pack your hiking boots, an umbrella, and your adventurous spirit! This is a beautiful island that won’t disappoint you!
Kahu Malama Nurses is the leader in Healthcare Staffing. We help Nurses and Health Professionals find the best assignments in the island. When you choose to work with Kahu Malama Nurses, you will have the confidence that there is a team of professionals available to assist you 24/7. You can count on us!
- RN ER: 2 years of ER experience, 13-week contract (with the possibility of extension), mandatory variable shifts (80) in a two week period (AM 7-1900 or PM 1900-700 (6) with an 8 hour DAY/EVE/NOC shift, float to LTC or Psych Dept as needed. ACLS, BLS/BCLS, PALS.
- RN ICU: 13-week contract, ICU/CCU RN to coordinate, provide care and meet the individualized age appropriate needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient population in the ICU/CCU. The ICU/CCU provides services for surgical patients or patients with serious respiratory and/or cardiac conditions requiring the specialized services of the ICU/CCU. 4 bed / 4 rooms, Patient Ratio 1:2 depending on acuity….if 2 patients and one on the vent, a second nurse will be called in. After hour PACU recovery, Emergency room experience recommended.
- At least 2 years of experience
- Current Hawaii RN License or at least applied for
- BLS, ACLS and PALS Certification with AHA
- 2-Step TB Skin Test
- Immunization Record
If you meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Candidates must currently be residing in the Honolulu area to be considered for this position.
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s most experienced healthcare staffing agencies. For over 35 years, we have been helping healthcare professionals get the best assignments across the state. We are the only agency in Hawaii that is certified by the Joint Commission for our high standards.
As an employee of Kahu Malama Nurses, you are entitled to a competitive hourly pay with great benefits that include:
- Health Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Pay Advances
- Referral Bonus
We are a team of professionals available to help you 24/7! Sign up with us today and take advantage of this great offer! We provide assistance in renewing your credentials: 2-Step TB Skin Test and TB Mask Fit, 30% off Lab Titers and BLS Certification. Contact us for more information!
With Kahu Malama Nurses’ Referral Rewards, if you refer a friend, you can be eligible to receive 2 movie tickets and an additional $50. Apply now!
Call us now at 808-951-0111 ext. 2 or send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org