Kahu Malama Nurses has a new opportunity for a full time Staffing Coordinator to work at our corporate office in the Ala Moana area of Honolulu.
*Applicants must reside in the Honolulu, Hawaii area*
- Strong customer service skills with exceptional attention to detailFlexible availability to include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Pleasant phone skillsComputer skills
- Previous experience in a medical office setting, preferably in a staffing or customer service environment
- Familiarity with job classifications of nursing and other healthcare professionals
Ideal candidates for this position will have a positive attitude and be willing to exceed expectations of our clients and field staff every day.
- Match employee qualifications and availability to the needs of our clients which include hospitals, long term care facilities and private duty patients
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with nursing staff and become familiar with their preferences, availability and areas of experience
- Quickly respond to any scheduling problems that arise during assigned shift
- Communicate pertinent information with other staff members regarding employees and clients
- Assist clients with any concerns that may arise with an employee
- Input new job orders from clients
- Follow up with an employee and client following the completion of first day on an assignment
We offer employee benefits including:
- Medical coverage
- Supplemental insurance available
- Paid garage parking
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly pay and advances
- Paid time off for eligible employees
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s oldest staffing companies and is certified by the Joint Commission. The company has been providing healthcare professionals to facilities across the state for over 35 years.
Interested candidates should submit cover letter and resume as soon as possible for immediate consideration to email@example.com.