Nursing Employment Prerequisites
We look forward to receiving your application!
Regarding previous jobs, you must have worked a minimum of one-year in the field of experience of your job application within the past three.
Once you complete the on-line application our Recruiter will give you a call to discuss your background and experience as well as the job opportunities we have for you! You can start and stop at any point during the application process. It will not be complete until you have clicked “Submit”.You can upload documents during the application process. Some of the documents we will ask for are:
- Hawaii License or Certification (as applicable)
- Certification in BLS (American Heart is preferred)
- TB Clearance (a 2-step is required for work in hospitals and LTC)
- Health History within 12 months
- Resume with verifiable references (address and phone, please)
- 2-forms of ID
It will be helpful if you have these items available when you start the on-line application:
- Address and phone or contact information for previous employers
- Reference names, address and contact information
- Dates of employment
- And any of the documents mentioned in the section above.
***Do Not use our on-line app if you have been previously employed by Kahu Malama Nurses, or have already submitted an app on-line***