It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Multi-Island Nursing Jobs
Nursing Employment PrerequisitesRegarding previous jobs, you must have worked a minimum of one-year in the field of experience of your job application within the past three.
Once you create a candidate profile online our Recruiter will give you a call to discuss your background and experience as well as the job opportunities we have for you! Some of the documents the Recruiter will ask for are:
- Hawaii License or Certification (as applicable)
- Certification in BLS (American Heart is preferred)
- TB Clearance (a 2-step is required for work in hospitals and LTC)
- Health History within 12 months
- Resume with verifiable references (address and phone, please)
- 2-forms of ID
- Address and phone or contact information for previous employers
- Reference names, address and contact information
- Dates of employment
- And any of the documents mentioned in the section above