Current openings include:
Internal Medicine Office in the Aiea area:
- This client is looking for an MA/CMA that has back office and front office experience for an Internal Medicine Practice. The schedule is Monday thru Saturday, 8 am to 12 or 12:30 pm. OFFICE CLOSED LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH AND MAJOR HOLIDAYS. This is a full-time temporary position.
Renal Office Honolulu area:
- This client is looking for an MA/CMA that has back office and front office experience for a renal office. The schedule is Monday thru Friday.
- This client is looking for RMA/CMA that has back office and front office experience for multiple offices. The schedule varies depending on the office.
- 6 months – 1 year of previous experience in a medical office
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- 2 Step TB
- Vaccination Record
- Certification preferred but not required
- Experience with billing and billing codes
- Experience with making appointments, patient follow-up
- Experience with making referrals and prior authorizations
- Prior experience with EPIC or another EMR and computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Vital signs
- Familiarity with taking a medical and medication history
- Specimen collection
*****Candidates must currently reside on Oahu to be considered for these positions*****
Kahu Malama Nurses works closely with its employees and clients to make the perfect match for both. We have been working with facilities across Hawaii for over 35 years. When you work with us, your resume doesn’t get lost with hundreds of other applications. We can get you presented directly to the hiring managers and help you land your dream position.
We reward our healthcare professionals with benefits which include:
- Healthcare coverage upon eligibility
- Supplemental coverage available through Aflac at the group rate
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Vacation pay
- Pay Advances