Registered Nurses (Hospice)
Kahu Malama Nurses has several temp-to-permanent opportunities for Registered Nurses to work for one of the state’s largest Hospice organizations.
Current openings include:
Experience and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse with current license (in good standing) with the State of Hawaii. BSN preferred.
- At least three years of experience in hospice or related healthcare field.
- Current TB clearance
- CPR certification
- Use of personal motor vehicle which meets valid registration and insurance requirements. Must possess a valid Drivers’ License, current auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Must have acceptable driver’s abstract.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Current Hawaii license as a Registered Nurse
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
- Management experience in a health care setting preferred
- At least one year of experience in healthcare or gerontology
Experience and Requirements: Registered Nurse (RN). BSN preferred with a current license in good standing to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Hawaii.
- Minimum of 2 years healthcare supervisory experience required preferably in a Hospice Inpatient or Residential Unit, a Skilled Nursing Facility or an Expanded Care Home.
- Current Hawaii state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR certification at BLS/HCP level
- Current certification as a Certified Case Manager (CCM) through CCMC preferred
- Recent references
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s most experienced healthcare staffing agencies. For over 35 years, we have been matching healthcare professionals with clients across the state. We are the only agency in Hawaii that is certified by the Joint Commission for our high standards.As an employee of Kahu Malama Nurses, you are entitled to a competitive hourly pay with great benefits that include:
- Health Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Pay Advances
- Referral Bonus
To apply, send resume to email@example.com as soon as possible to for immediate consideration.