X-Ray Technician (Full Time/Temporary Assignment)
Kahu Malama Nurses is looking for an experienced X-Ray Technician for an opening in the Kalihi area. The primary role for this position is to provide chest x-rays for detection of TB diseases and those who may have TB infections who do not have current disease.
This opening is for a short-term assignment from June to July.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- 4 years experience as an X-Ray Technician
- Hawaii State Certification
- Must have attended an accredited school of X-Ray technology program approved by the American Medical Association and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- TB clearance (2 Step)
- Immunization Record (MMR, Varicella, Hep B)
- 2 References
- Healthcare coverage upon eligibility
- Supplemental coverage available through Aflac at the group rate
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Vacation pay
- Referral bonuses
- Pay Advances
Submit your cover letter and resume today for immediate consideration!
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of the oldest staffing agencies on the island of Oahu with over 35 years of experience caring for the community! KMN was one of the first to be a Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Service (HCSS) provider in Hawaii. Our name Kahu Malama Nurses, literally translates to “nurses caring for nurses,” which is a reflection of the philosophy to our ongoing commitment to the nursing profession.
KMN works closely with various clinics, facilities, and hospitals throughout the Hawaiian Islands, providing opportunities for various medical positions.
APPLY TODAY and be a part of our KMN Team!