Program Assistant (Nurse Aide)
Kahu Malama Nurses has full time openings for Nurse Aides to work as Program Assistants at Adult Day Care Centers.
Current openings all across the island of Oahu. These are full time schedules working 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
- Assisting with therapeutic Activities
- Accompanying participants from one activity to another
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Assisting with serving meal
- Assist Program Director in preparing monthly activity calendar and daily agenda.
- Previous experience (preferred)
- Graduate of a Nurse Aide training program
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
Kahu Malama Nurses is offering a very competitive compensation package which includes:
- High hourly rate
- Medical coverage upon qualification
- Bonus opportunities
- Supplemental insurance
- Pay Advances
- Vacation pay
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call or recruiters at 808-951-0111 extension 2.