Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
Kahu Malama Nurses is looking for Registered Nurses with a background in an emergency room for per diem shifts at major hospitals on the island of Oahu.
High hourly rate plus other benefits! And WEEKLY PAY!
- Current Hawaii Nursing License
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an Emergency Room
- BLS Certification (American Heart Association)
- ACLS Certification (American Heart Association)
- PALS Certification (American Heart Association)
- 2 Step TB or Current Chest X-Ray
- Immunization Record
- 2 References
- Health insurance available upon qualification
- Supplemental insurance coverage available through Aflac at the group rate
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Vacation pay
- Pay Advances
- Credit Union membership
Submit your cover letter and resume today for immediate consideration!
Local candidates only.
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of the oldest staffing agencies on the island of Oahu, with over 37 years of experience caring for the community! KMN was one of the first to be a Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Service (HCSS) provider in Hawaii. Our name Kahu Malama Nurses, literally translates to “nurses caring for nurses,” which is a reflection of the philosophy to our ongoing commitment to the nursing profession.
KMN works closely with various homecare, facilities, and hospitals throughout the Hawaiian Islands, providing both opportunities for local and travel assignments.
If you are interested in a part time or per-diem shifts then APPLY TODAY and be a part of our KMN Team!