Registered Nurse – Utilization Review (Contract Assignment)
New opening for a long term assignment in Honolulu!
We are looking for a Nurse Reviewer to work with an insurance client beginning asap until May 31, 2019 (possibly longer). This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term assignment working Monday – Friday! The schedule will be 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with overtime as needed.
- Assist with utilization review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and retain information.
- Must be self-directed and work well under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and handle tasks without constant supervision.
Other requirements include:
- BLS Certification preferably AHA
- Active Hawaii Nursing License
- 2 References
- TB clearance and Vaccination Record
We reward our healthcare professionals with benefits which include:
- Healthcare coverage upon eligibility
- Supplemental coverage available through Aflac at the group rate
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Vacation pay
- Pay Advances
Kahu Malama Nurses works closely with its employees and clients to make the perfect match for both. We have been working with facilities across Hawaii for over 35 years. When you work with us, your resume doesn’t get lost with hundreds of other applications. We can get you presented directly to the hiring managers and help you land your dream position.
To apply, submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.