Travel RN- Behavioral Health
Travel Registered Nurse – Behavioral Health
Kahu Malama Nurses has a new opportunity for a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse looking for a once in a lifetime experience working in Hawaii!
We are looking for a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse for a contract assignment on the Big Island of Hawaii. Must have at least 1 year of experience. This is a 13-week assignment scheduled to start January 2019. The shifts are variable according to the needs.
- Daily assessments
- Lead psycho/education groups for patients
- Dual diagnosis competent and able to work with chemically dependent patients
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year of Behavioral Health experience
- Hawaii Registered Nurse License
- BLS Certification with AHA
- 2-Step TB Skin Test
- Immunization Record (MMR, VAR, TDAP, HEP B, and Flu Shot)
- Recent references
- Must be comfortable working with forensic patients
- Must be EMR & Pyxis competent
- Must have current certification management of Assaultive Patients (CPI or P.A.R.T) before the start date
If you meet the above requirements, we want to hear from you as soon as possible!
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s most experienced healthcare staffing agencies. For over 35 years, we have been helping healthcare professionals get the best assignments across the state. We are the only agency in Hawaii that is certified by the Joint Commission for our high standards.
As an employee of Kahu Malama Nurses, you are entitled to a competitive hourly pay with great benefits that include:
- Health Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Pay Advances
- Referral Bonus
To apply, send cover letter and resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruiters at 808-951-0111!