Travel Registered Nurse – Cardiac ICU
Position: Travel Registered Nurse – Cardiac ICU
Kahu Malama Nurses has a travel assignment on Oahu for a Registered Nurse with Cardiac ICU experience. This is a 16 week contract with a possible extension. 36 hours per week on day/night shift.
The facility is located near downtown Honolulu just outside of Waikiki and some of the island’s most beautiful beaches.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of ICU RN experience
- Hawaii nursing license required
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- 2 Current references
- Previous travel experience preferred
Kahu Malama Nurses offers travel nurses a custom compensation package which includes:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Hourly per diem (tax free) for living expenses while in Hawaii
- Arrival and completion bonuses
- Health Insurance upon qualification
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Employee Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Kahu Malama Nurses is certified by the Joint Commission and is a member of the American Staffing Association and the Healthcare Association of Hawaii. The company has been providing staffing services for over 35 years and has relationships with hospitals throughout the islands. We can get you access to job opportunities and hiring managers at facilities across Hawaii!