Travel Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
Position: Travel Registered Nurse (Emergency Department)
New 13 week travel assignment for a Registered Nurse with Emergency Room experience. 36 hours per week at a hospital located on the Big Island of Hawaii. Rotating shifts but mainly nights.
This assignment will cover the emergency room, acute care and long term care as this is a small critical access hospital with no separate units. Registered Nurses cover all areas.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Variable shifts
- Hawaii nursing license required
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- PALS required
- TNCC required
- 2 Current references
- Previous travel experience preferred
Kahu Malama Nurses offers travel nurses a custom compensation package which includes:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Hourly per diem (tax-free) for living expenses while in Hawaii
- Arrival and completion bonuses
- Health Insurance upon qualification
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Employee Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Kahu Malama Nurses is certified by the Joint Commission and is a member of the American Staffing Association and the Healthcare Association of Hawaii. The company has been providing staffing services for over 35 years and has relationships with hospitals throughout the islands. We can get you access to job opportunities and hiring managers at facilities across Hawaii!