Travel Registered Nurse – Long Term Care
Position: Travel Registered Nurse (Long Term Care)
New 13 week travel assignment for a Registered Nurse to work in the long term care facility of a Big Island hospital. This is a 13 week contract with variable shifts.
Duties include performing assessments, treatments, medication administration, admitting/charting, ADL assistance, wound vac care, CPAP care and other assigned responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Variable shifts
- Hawaii nursing license required
- BLS required
- 2 Current references
- Previous travel experience preferred
Kahu Malama Nurses offers travel nurses a custom compensation package which includes:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Hourly per diem (tax-free) for living expenses while in Hawaii
- Arrival and completion bonuses
- Health Insurance upon qualification
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Employee Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Kahu Malama Nurses is certified by the Joint Commission and is a member of the American Staffing Association and the Healthcare Association of Hawaii. The company has been providing staffing services for over 35 years and has relationships with hospitals throughout the islands. We can get you access to job opportunities and hiring managers at facilities across Hawaii!