Travel Registered Nurse – OR/Scrub & Circulate
Travel Registered Nurse – Operating Room/Scrub & Circulate
Kahu Malama Nurses has a travel assignment on the Big Island of Hawaii for an Operating Room Registered Nurse who can scrub and circulate.
This is a 13 week assignment with a possible extension.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Variable shifts – Day/Evening/Night
- Hawaii nursing license required
- BLS required
- ACLS required
- PALS required
- BSN preferred
- 2 Current references
- Previous travel experience preferred
Kahu Malama Nurses offers travel nurses a custom compensation package which includes:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Hourly per diem (tax free) for living expenses while in Hawaii
- Arrival and completion bonuses
- Health Insurance upon qualification
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Employee Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Kahu Malama Nurses is certified by the Joint Commission and is a member of the American Staffing Association and the Healthcare Association of Hawaii. The company has been providing staffing services for over 35 years and has relationships with hospitals throughout the islands. We can get you access to job opportunities and hiring managers at facilities across Hawaii!