Travel Registered Nurse (Telemetry Float Pool)
New travel contracts available at a major medical facility on Oahu just outside of Honolulu.
These are 13 week assignment in the Float Pool. Several shifts are available including 12 hour nights and 12 hour days. Must be willing to float to any unit for monitoring of care of tele patients.
- Hawaii nursing license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification from American Heart Association
- Cardiac experience
- Minimum of 3 years recent telemetry experience
- Previous travel nursing experience preferred
Kahu Malama Nurses offers travel nurses a custom compensation package which includes:
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Hourly per diem (tax free) for living expenses while in Hawaii
- Arrival and completion bonuses
- Health Insurance upon qualification
- Supplemental Insurance available
- Employee Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Kahu Malama Nurses is certified by the Joint Commission and is a member of the American Staffing Association and the Healthcare Association of Hawaii. The company has been providing staffing services for over 35 years and has relationships with hospitals throughout the islands. We have access to assignments you won’t find anywhere else.
Submit resumes as soon as possible for immediate consideration.