Kahu Malama Nurses has an opening for a Certified Medical Assistant on Oahu. This is a full-time temporary, front and back office position.
- 6 months – 1 year of previous experience in medical office
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- 2 Step TB
- Vaccination Record
- Experience with billing and billing codes
- Experience with making appointments, patient follow-up
- Experience with making referrals and prior authorizations
- Prior experience with EPIC or another EMR and computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Vital signs
- Familiarity with taking a medical and medication history
- Specimen collection
*****Must reside on Oahu to be considered for this position*****
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s most experienced healthcare staffing agencies. For over 35 years, we have been helping healthcare professionals get the best assignments across the state. We are the only agency in Hawaii that is certified by the Joint Commission for our high standards. As an employee of Kahu Malama Nurses, you are entitled to a competitive hourly pay with great benefits that include:
- Health Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Pay Advances
- Referral Bonus
Kahu Malama Nurses has a team of professionals available to help you 24/7! Sign up with us today and take advantage of this great offer!
Submit resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.