Kahu Malama Nurses is currently looking for local Nurse Aides for hospital positions in the Honolulu area. It is a 16 week local contract opportunity available. The positions are for some of the top medical facilities in Honolulu and can often lead to permanent full time positions. These positions are for an 1/04/2018 start date.
- Minimum 2 year of previous Nurse Aide experience
- Up to date CPR, TB clearance and have vaccination records
- Current certification in BLS/HCP from AHA
- Electronic medical record documentation experience required. EPIC preferred
- References with reliable transportation with valid Driver’s license
- Pass drug screening
- Acute care experience
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Must be dependable and have strong references
Kahu Malama Nurses offers employee benefits including:
- Health coverage (20 hours a week for 4 weeks)
- Pay advances
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Supplemental insurance available at group rate
If you are qualified and interested, email us your cover letter and resume as soon as possible. These positions are available immediately.
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s most experienced healthcare staffing agencies. For 35 years, we have been helping healthcare professionals get assignments across the state. We are the only agency in Hawaii that is certified by the Joint Commission. We are also a member of the American Staffing Association, the Healthcare Association of Hawaii.