Kahu Malama Nurses in Honolulu has an opening for a Certified Medical Assistant on Oahu. Candidates must be dependable, professional, a quick thinker and a team player. This assignment is a full time schedule working in the front and back office of an Internal Medicine Office in the Waipahu area.
- 6 months – 1 year of previous experience as a Medical Assistant in a medical office
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- 2 Step TB
- Vaccination Record
- Recent References
- Certification preferred but not required
Administrative Duties include:
- Experience with billing and billing codes
- Experience with making appointments, patient follow-up
- Experience with making referrals and prior authorizations
- Prior experience with EPIC or another EMR and computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel
Clinical Duties include:
- Vital signs
- Familiarity with taking a medical and medication history
- Specimen collection
*****Medical Assistant candidates must reside on Oahu to be considered for this position*****
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s most experienced healthcare staffing agencies. For over 35 years, we have been matching Nurses, Medical Assistants, Nurses Aides and other healthcare professionals with the best assignments across the state at a variety of healthcare facilities. We are the only staffing agency in Hawaii that is certified by the Joint Commission for our high standards. The company is also a member of the American Staffing Association and the Healthcare Association of Hawaii.
As an employee of Kahu Malama Nurses, you are entitled to a competitive hourly pay rate. Plus, the company offers great benefits that include:
- Health Coverage
- Vacation Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Pay Advances
- Referral Bonus
Kahu Malama Nurses has a team of professionals available to help you 24/7! Sign up with us today and take advantage of this great offer!
Submit resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration or call our recruiters at 808-951-0111. We look forward to hearing from you!