Clerks, Medical Assistants and Nurse Aides: We need you to help us staff vaccination clinics across Hawaii this flu season!
- Verify patient identity and that it matches the consent form
- Review each consent form at the registration/screening station according to Program protocol, policies and procedures.
- Monitor and control the foot traffic/line flow of participants, under the direction of the clinic manager, to maintain safety and an organized, efficient pace of the clinic.
- Assist the Clinic Manager or nurse on duty with monitoring the participant’s post-vaccination and keeping track of the 15-minute observation period.
- Assist with other registration and support duties as assigned by the clinic management staff.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding individuals’ immunization records and reports.
- Set-up and break down clinic area in accordance with clinic manager’s instruction.
- At least one year of previous experience providing clerical support in a medical setting
- Familiar with HIPAA/Patient Confidentiality laws
- Must pass online training module
Kahu Malama Nurses offers our healthcare professionals a competitive hourly rate plus qualified candidates are eligible for company benefits which include:
- Medical coverage
- Supplemental insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Pay advances
- Vacation pay
- Referral bonuses
To apply, send resume as soon as possible.
Kahu Malama Nurses is a Joint Commission certified staffing agency and has been providing staffing services to hospitals, clinics and other facilities across the state since 1982. The company is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse. Kahu Malama Nurses is a member of the Healthcare Association of Hawaii and the American Staffing Association.