Staffing Coordinator/Customer Service
Be a proud member of one of Hawaii’s leading Staffing Agencies!
Kahu Malama Nurses has an opening for a full-time Staffing Coordinator to work at our corporate office in the Ala Moana area of Honolulu.
Ideal candidates for this staffing coordinator position will have a positive attitude and be willing to exceed the expectations of our clients and field staff every day.
- Match employee qualifications and availability to the needs of our clients which include hospitals, long-term care facilities, schools and private duty patients
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with nursing staff and become familiar with their preferences, availability, and areas of experience
- Quickly respond to any scheduling problems that arise during assigned shift
- Communicate pertinent information with other staffing coordinators regarding employees and clients
- Assist clients with any concerns that may arise with an employee
- Input new job orders from clients
- Follow up with an employee and client following the completion of the first day on an assignment
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible availability to include day, evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Pleasant phone skills
- Computer skills
- Previous experience in an office setting, preferably in a staffing or medical office
- Familiarity with job classifications of nursing and other healthcare professionals
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of Hawaii’s oldest staffing companies and is certified by the Joint Commission.
We offer employee benefits including:
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Paid garage parking in our office building
- Direct deposit
- Weekly pay and advances
- Paid time off
- Credit union membership
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please send us your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.