RN ICU (Local and Travel Contracts)
Kahu Malama Nurses is looking for Registered Nurses ICU experienced for travel 13 week contracts in Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii.
Must have at least 3 years experience in ICU. Flexible to work 12 hour days / night shifts.
Guaranteed 36 hours a week.
$50-60 per hour depending on experience.
- Current Hawaii Nursing License
- BLS Certification (American Heart Association)
- ACLS Certification (American Heart Association)
- 2 Step TB or Current Chest X-Ray
- Immunization Record
- 2 References
- Health insurance available upon qualification
- Supplemental insurance coverage available through Aflac at the group rate
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- Vacation pay
- Credit union membership
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of the oldest staffing agencies on the island of Oahu, with over 37 years of experience caring for the community! KMN was one of the first to be a Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Service (HCSS) provider in Hawaii. Our name Kahu Malama Nurses, literally translates to “nurses caring for nurses,” which is a reflection of the philosophy to our ongoing commitment to the nursing profession.
KMN works closely with various facilities, and hospitals throughout the Hawaiian Islands, providing both opportunities for local and travel assignments.
If you are interested in travel contracts then APPLY TODAY and be a part of our KMN Team!