CRNA 3-6 month contract for Kwajalein Atoll. Airfare, housing and meals provided! Must have a passport, US citizen, US DOD NACI or resident card required.
21 day quarantine required upon arrival.
Compensation for the Travel Healthcare Contracts
To be discussed during interview.
Responsibilities of the Travel Healthcare Contracts
- Conducts pre-anesthetic assessments, and physical evaluations
- Coordinate patients’ care through collaboration with the patient/family and healthcare team.
- Prepares equipment, monitors supplies or drugs for administration of anesthesia
- Prescribes and administers post anesthesia needs or treatments to patient’s including medications or fluids to support patient’s cardiovascular system
- Monitors and evaluates post surgical or post anesthesia
- Discharges patients from anesthesia care
Requirements of the Travel Healthcare Contracts
- 5 years of recent experience as a Nurse Anesthetist
- RN license
- Must have BLS card
- Must have ACLS card
- ATLS (AHA) highly preferred
- High pay rate
- Housing provided
- Travel expense paid
- Coverage for meals
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Kahu Malama Nurses is one of the oldest staffing agencies on the island of Oahu, with over 37 years of experience caring for the community! KMN was one of the first to be a Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Service (HCSS) provider in Hawaii. Our name Kahu Malama Nurses, literally translates to “nurses caring for nurses,” which is a reflection of the philosophy to our ongoing commitment to the nursing profession.
KMN works closely with various facilities, and hospitals throughout the Hawaiian Islands, providing both opportunities for temp to hire, per diem, local and travel assignments.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: